Sign up for a free MyFuseCloud account to immediately start hosting your podcast with MyFuseCloud and distributing your sounds via RSS to your favorite podcast apps. An RSS feed (Rich Site Summary) is used to send regularly updated or changing content to other web services. On MyFuseCloud, you can use your profile’s RSS feed to power your podcast.
All creators can find their account’s RSS feed URL and adjust channel settings through the Content tab of the Settings page. You can access this page by going to the three dots on the top right corner of your header and clicking “Settings” in the drop down bar.
1. Create an account
If you haven’t created a MyFuseCloud profile, set one up. You can learn about how to create an account here.
- Use an active email address.
- When asked to enter the name you want to display on your profile, use your podcast title.
- Check your inbox for a confirmation email before proceeding.
2. Complete your profile information
Head to your profile's edit page (accessible through the Edit button under your profile header) and complete the following steps:
- Upload a profile image that is at least 1400 x 1400 pixels.
- Add a description for your podcast. This will also be included in your RSS feed.
- Add your website and social media links to the ‘You on the Web’ section below.
- For more advice on how to optimize your profile check out our Creator Guide.
3. Adjust content settings
Go to your Content Settings page and:
- Choose a category for your podcast.
- Select the language of your podcast.
- Check the explicit setting if your show contains explicit material.
- Double check the upload default setting. If you will be primarily uploading podcasts, you will want this setting enabled. Regardless of what you choose here, you can override the default setting on the individual track edit page.